|Brand||Infytone Non-Contact Thermal Infrared Thermometer|
|Thermometer Type||Infrared Thermometers|
|Features||3 color back-lit feature for fever intensity|
|Accuracy||0.2 degreee C|
|Auto Off Function||1 minute.|
|Number Of Units||1|
|Power Source||2 AAA battery (Not Included)|
|Test Position||body mode and surface mode|
|Sensitivity||+- 0.2 degree C|
|Memory||upto 99 temperatures|
|I Deal In||New Only|
Benefits of NCITs
Preparing the Environment and NCIT:
The use environment may impact the performance of the NCIT. Instructions will typically include recommendations for optimal use, such as the following:
· Use in a draft-free space and out of direct sun or near radiant heat sources.
· Determine if conditions are optimal for use. Typically, the environmental temperature should be between 60.8-104 ºF (16-40 ºC) and relative humidity below 85 percent.
· Place the NCIT in the testing environment or room for 10-30 minutes prior to use to allow the NCIT to adjust to the environment.
Cleaning Between Uses:
For cleaning NCITs between uses, follow the instructions in the Cleaning and Disinfecting section of the product instructions. Most NCITs should never be immersed in water or other liquids.
Preparing the Person being Evaluated:
In preparation for taking a temperature measurement with an NCIT, the person using the NCIT should typically ensure that
· The test area of the forehead is clean, dry and not blocked during measurement.
· The person’s body temperature or temperature at the forehead test area has not been increased or decreased by wearing excessive clothing or head covers (for example headbands, bandanas), or by using facial cleansing products (for example cosmetic wipes).
Using the NCIT:
As previously noted, the person using the device should strictly follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions for use for the specific NCIT being used. In particular, the following are typical instructions for NCIT usage.
· Hold the NCIT sensing area perpendicular to the forehead and instruct the person to remain stationary during measurement(s). (See Figure 1)
· The distance between the NCIT and forehead is specific to each NCIT. Consult the manufacturer’s instructions for correct measurement distances.
· Do not touch the sensing area of the NCIT and keep the sensor clean and dry6 months of warrenty.
Rated by 58 Users